Got approved by Smorty

Goodness, I finally got the guts to register this blog with Smorty.
I'm sure most of you have heard of Smorty which you can provide service to advertise on blogs.
I've been really thinking if I should do that, it means more hour spend in front of the PC checking on Smorty's site to know if there is any assignment for me. For the previous site that I've registered with them, it has been static for some times in getting assignment. Most probably due to my low traffic. (I better do something about it.)
Let me just tell you more about Smorty. Recently it has include a forum in its site so that fellow registered blogger can discuss things over the forum, share opinion and is a good place for smorty administrative to announce new things you just need to have a blog (obviously) which is active for 3 months and contain certain amount of posting. Once you've been approved, you can start this advertise on blogs service. It is a place to connect fellow advertisers and bloggers.

Comments