Who's a cheeky baby?

Yup, love this book. I Read it to my two boys, though they may be a bit too old for this book, but it was a fun read. I especially like how it linked everything together and the illustration is superb. It even has a before and after illustration for the story.

It is one book that mother and child would enjoy.

Through the reading, questions like "Where are the keys?", "How many birds you see?", or simply, "What happen next?" after reading once to your child. I bet they'll participate anxiously and would gladly tell you what happened. Be prepare for a few questions like why baby doesn't want to let go of the keys? And you might end up with your child repeating the phrase "Goodness, gracious me!"

You can get this book over from Amazon. Picture courtesy of amazon.com.

Comments