The morning rush

"Cal.. is time to get up... yu hooo...."
"Wakie wakie.. I'll tickle you if you are not getting up."
A few minutes later...
"Cal, wake up!! It is getting late!! Come on, wake up, get change, have your breakfast!"
A few more minutes later...
"Come on, no talking while eating, finish your breakfast first, then talk!"
Another more few minutes...
"Come on, mommy is getting late!"

Well.. that's what I normally tell Cal to rush him off to school. Even thought that I've told him over and over again every morning, he would still drag on, he would still take his sweet time to chat and eat, he would still wanna do something else other than getting ready to go out. Just like this morning, I wanted to take some photos of him in school, since I don't have any. But guess what?
Yupe, he drag on and at the end, no photo session for him 'cos I don't have enough time to do that.
I always complaint to him that he doesn't listen to my instructions, he doesn't hurry up. But maybe kids are kids, they just don't see things like us adults do, they just don't understand what a hurry for.. and they just wanna enjoy every minute that they have on things they love.
But still, how I wish I don't need to tell him what to do every morning and he can just get up on time, get change, have his breakfast.. well..maybe that would not be Cal then, that would be some other kids..

Comments