Half way done

PhotobucketHopefully today the road can be done and nicely seal. We had to leave our cars on the hill since the cement is not fully dried yet. So it is another adventure experience for Mer as I carried him down half way then my dad took over. As for this morning, Cal has to miss his class today since my dad can't fetch him from school, his car is stranded in the garage.
This morning we had to wear Phua Chu Kang sort of boots to go up the hill 'cos it is very slippery and I don't want to have muddy butt to get to the office. This time I had to carry Mer all the way up. Well.. at least the two boys are having fun seeing all this happening and experiencing how a road is being seal from the beginning.

Comments

Jewelle said…
How exciting for the boys!

I didn't know your house is quite far from the main road?