OMG

I've basically abondoned this site! Look at my last post, it was in Oct 2009! It was half a year ago! Where have I been you may ask.

Well, I kind of putting my concentration on my other blog - The Daily where I showcase my scrapbook finds and dos. I'm officially one of the designer over at Scrap-a-little and had kept myself busy with Scrapbook Deals4U challenges, not forgetting sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers.

I still maintain other sites of mine which recently one of them has been taken back without prior notice all due to the irresponsible hostess that I was with (someone call ferocio.us), bummer! So along the way I've lost one site but I bought and built a new site with similar name. Hopefully I can keep up with all these and still manage to pop in once a while on this little blog of mine.

Happy Friday! TGIF!

Comments