Home coming

Friday, 1st of February.. the day where my hubby is coming home, another hour away to fetch him from the air-port. Will have more than a week time with him. But too bad.. I'm not going to celebrate Valentines' Day with him.. well.. he'll be leaving on 13th. Let's make it everyday a D day then hon..
Got lots to tell him, lots to share about, lots of places and things to show him too, especially my scrapbook pages that I've done. Hope he'll love them and won't mind me continueing this hobby of mine. oh.. and big apple donut!
Well.. this is the time that he can spend with our sons.. the two boys who have been looking forward to see their papa .. maybe even more than me.. maybe he is their hero.. well.. they are still too young to express that yet.. but I bet they'll still look for me once came bed time, or story time, or bath time.. basically anytime other than the rough play time.

Comments

Agnes said…
Gong Xi Fatt Cai! Happy to hear you hubby reached home.
queen quirin said…
Make full use of the time with you hubby yah. Happy CNY
osindak said…
where is ur hubby working, hannie? have a wonderful time! gong xi fa chai ya! (o:
Aunty J said…
Hello to Tay for me and Xin Nien Kuai le to you and your family!! :)