Muddy road

PhotobucketWe are having our road mended and hopefully it can be done today since we had been having rainy days these few days and past weeks. We had it flatten and since it is not gravel yet.. so it is very slippery and I almost stuck half way the day before. This morning I had to get my dad to pull my car up using his 4WD. Mer was excited to see all this activities and he was sitting next to me. So I suppose this is his fresh experience for having our car tow/pulled by another car in front.
As for Cal, he is having his holiday today since it is Chap Goh Mei. Normally it would be very hard to get him up and out from the bed in the morning, but not today. Today, he got up all by himself and earlier than always. Maybe that's the thing ya.. that he is not going to school, so that's why he wakes up early to see what's going on especially on the truck that has been parked in the compound for a few days now. He even wanted to climb up and play with the gear. That means I'll have to always watch over him just in case he really move the whole truck!

Comments