On board

This is last year photo of the boys on board to the plan to Hong Kong and then to ShenZhen, where we had spent our Christmas and New Year.
My boys.. When they are on board, they enjoyed it, the pressure doesn't put them into bad mood, the journey doesn't fret them. For the outbound journey, they had been goody-goody all through. Well.. As usual, they still fight, fortunately not until I can't control the situation. Mer slept half of the journey while me and cal had our food. Thank God that there are empty seats behind us, so there is where I've settle Mer in for his nap. However once Cal finished his food, he made some loud noise that woke Mer up.. still.. I did manage to have my food :D

PhotobucketHere.. the two sweetie pie snuggling up on board. I wish my every journey on board are like this one, with two jolly happy sweetie-pie.

Comments

Deana E said…
congrats...another blog.i have three..need time to maintain oh..hehehe but good as you have a place to just post everything about scarpbooking like i do with my cakes blog.. http://deanacakes.blogspot.com