Scratched by a old-vegetarian-female-cat?

Ever got scratch by a cat? It hurts huh? Sometimes it even leaves a mark. Just imagine those few lines that Garfield left on the wall.. that's how it is and imagine if that were a real cat and it scratches you on a prominent place, even after recovery, it will still leave a mark there and maybe you would try to hide it with clothes. But what if the clothes can't do the job? Maybe should start looking for miracle cream to lighten it.
That's what happened to me during the holidays. I've been scratched by an old-vegetarian-female-cat (try to figure out what is that later). Maybe it happened because I'm a fast talker, or maybe because I'm Christian who loves God and yet don't want people condemning HIS name, or maybe because I'm more relax in teaching my kids, or maybe because I'm used to listen to my kids scream, seeing them having small fight and cry ('cos eventually they'll become friends again and still blood is thicker than water), or maybe it cos there is no forgiveness in the old cat's mind. What a bitter heard it would be if it were true. I would rather let go of all passed mistakes that I've done, forgive myself, or those that unto me, forgive them, then only I can free myself from all hatred. Hatred only makes us bitter.
Now I'm save under the care and wings of another old-non-vegetarian-female-cat whom is much happier with her life and always let go of things. Some part of me hopes that I don't have to meet the previous cat again in my life, but it is impossible. Maybe this is not the time for me to think about that yet, I'll just procrastinate it and start applying the rules of The Secret and start having happy thoughts again.

Comments