Song from Awie

To some of you, I might be just a Chinese girl who only listens to Chinese songs or English songs, but I do listen to Malay songs and I have a few favourites actually :D

Here is one that I came across today by Awie - Tiada lagi. It is a sad one, but the tunes just keep on swinging in my head once I listen to it. This song is especially memorable due to an ex-colleague of mine who loves this song and he used to just sing it in front of us, all we did was teasing him and said that he had spoiled the song.. hahaa.. well.. it was only joking.

I can remember well on the chorus:

tiada lagi yang ku harapkan, tiada lagi yang ku impikan, biar aku sendiri tanpa diri mu.. tiada lagi kata cinta ku, tak kan lagi ku bersama mu, biar ku simpan semua kenangan ku bersama mu...

This song is made available in "Awie & Amy: ikon rockerz terunggul" album.
Well.. I dedicate this song to all the broken hearted, but I would advice you all to listen to happy songs instead of sad one when you are feeling down.

Comments