The love of donut

My boys absolutely love donut. They'll request for it once they thought about it or when we almost pass the donut shop. Both of them have different taste, Mer is more to sweet and colourful ones, and chicken fross topping is definitely Cal's favourite. He can even eat up to 2 in one go!

So, yesterday I gave Mer a treat for being a good boy and since he has requested to have donut, I've stopped by Big Apple and got a box of 6. He especially pin pointing the green tea (not sure the glamour name of it). And there he goes, requested to eat it right when we got into the car.

After seeing his happy face and enjoyable expression, I just can't help it but stop on the road side to snap some photos of him.

There, Mer with his mouth full.

Comments

osindak said…
my kids love donuts from Big Apple too! hehe (saya pun bah.. haha)
Jurra said…
Adui.. so cute la your kid ... so cheeky smile..

Hehehe... we love donuts too.. Especially Cindy..hahahha..
Hannie C said…
hahaha.. seems like we all love donuts. he asked me to go again yesterday. can't do it so often, else this mommy will be broke.