Precious time spent

Hubby is getting more excited now since we'll be vising him pretty soon. He is there counting down saying that it will be just another 2 weeks then he can see us again. Poor him..
As for the boys, they are always happy to know that they'll get on the plane again, and yes, flying to another continent is a joyful time for them especially with the change of weather, to a much cooler place and well.. no school for them, especially Cal. He definitely prefer that more than his school time.
This made me look back on the trip that we had in Hong Kong Disneyland, were we spent time together as a family. I miss those time and I hope that we'll soon be together living under the same roof and just us as a family.
Here is a photo taken during the trip where both my DS enjoying their coloring time with hubby.
Photobucket

Comments

Jewelle said…
I'm sure he is so excited now, waiting for you guys to come. I don't know how you do it Fon - you are an amazing wife cum mom, do you know that?
Hannie C said…
Jewelle.. I'm surprise on myself too *grin*
but once I'm use to it, I'm doing fine..:)