School holiday

The school holiday is officially started for a week. Like usual, since the boys can't really stay under one roof and my mom is not able to watch over them all the time, so Mer ends up in the babysitter till eventhough he is not going to school.

As for Cal, poor boy, he is down with fever. I hope he'll recover soon before the trip to China. Else he might have problem in getting into that country.

Last night was a typical night for all of us, having my sisters and kids around. So the two boys can play with their cousins. There are lots of space in my mom's place since it is a kampung house with lots of front area. So all of them can ride on their bikes, scooter and rollerblade. Yupe! A gathering for the kids. During dinner time, they would eat more, and that is especially obvioius for Mer and Ru (Cousin). After dinner, they started their activities again. So by the end of the day when comes bed time, they would be exshausted and fall asleep pretty fast.

It happened also yesterday that Cal really get on my nerves. How you may ask. Well.. firstly he didn't listen and follow instructions, 2ndly, he argue. 3rd, he persisted that he is right. He has quite a character. Then to make it worst, he always grab toys from Mer and he is a sour grape.

After that I found it funny but I've already spank him for not listening. Terrible mom? You tell me and please share if you spank your kids.

Comments