Tag: 50 questions

I got tagged by Jurra on this.
Will try my best to answers all.

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
My colleague

2. Where was the last place you went?
Toilet

3. If you could be with your first love, would you?
Huh!? Is he still around? Be with him in a foreign land in Japanese? No way!

5. Who was your first crush????
Err.. was it Remington Steel?

6. What was the last thing you highlighted?
My scrapbook page

7. Who is the last baby that you held?
My nephew, little Roy.

8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Ya! They were the old school mates.

9. Are you ticklish?
Yes, if my kids do that to me, just to pretend la.. so they’ll laugh.

10. Have you ever worn a crown?
Em.. ya.. paper crown done by Cal

11. Last time you saw fireworks?
During CNY. But the really beautiful one was in Hong Kong Disneyland. Must see!

12. Who is the last person you hugged?
Little Mer, when I sent him to school this morning.

13. Do you have a black dog?
Yes, and he died many-many years ago.. *sulk sulk*

14. Do you have a little black dress?
Yes! Really all black! But not little, it is M or L.

15. What are you wearing right now?
Office suit in yellow with a blouse in darker yellow and green skirt *grin*

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My colleague discussing over the name of a form.

17. Do you like coffee?
Yes! I just finished one Old Town coffee with Hazelnut got from Tong Hing, love it!

18. Are you missing someone?
yes, my far far away hubby and my far far away friends, oh.. and my two little boys (when they are still babies), now they are better off elsewhere enjoying themselves.

19. Reason behind why you last cried?
Feeling disappointed over things and just being frustrated.

20. How much cash do you have on you?
Now? Uh oh.. I’ve no idea at all.. wait till I count first la..

25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None.. like Jurra said “Where got use film nowadays! All digital..”

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret?
Of course million bucks. What regret? No regret. “Just do it!”

27. What's on your mind right now?
How to answer all these questions

28. Do you have a deep dark secret?
Uh.. how deep? And how dark? Nyiak nyiak nyiak!

29. Do you wish you were with someone right now?
Yes but I’m more to wish that I’m alone in my dreamland actually.

30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Hottest? Where got? But all my teachers are hot, ‘cos angry with us la..

31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Nope, my parents don’t grounded me for doing wrong, they nag me.

32. What was your childhood nickname?
I’ve a bad one that I hate, better not mention here.

33. Do you have any strange phobias?
err.. phobias? Err.. rat maybe.

34. Have you ever played naked twister?
Hahaha.. no way man! I’m scare to loose and who would be playing with me?

36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Afraid of the dark and ghost or monster!

38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Oh yes, but then I should be forgiving, right? So no la..

39. Do you crack your knuckles?
emm.. how ??

40. What's one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator?
emm.. I don’t own one.. so not sure what would that be, eggs maybe?

41. What color are your bed sheets?
Many colours with heart shapes from Aussino!

42. How many kids do you plan on having?
Initial plan was 4, but now.. err.. still thinking if I should have the 3rd.

43. What did you do today?
I’ll just be myself.

44. How would you like to die?
In one piece with my eyes and mouth shut, and being happy to meet God.

45. Have you ever been in love?
I don’t know.. you tell me.. if missing my hubby terribly when he was away is love? Is feeling save in God’s care also call love? So profound, not sure how to answer.

46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)?
Last December

49. Do you judge people?
Yes! Of course! Even by the first look. (You all better be careful)

50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
Do whatever I want at whatever time I want and with whatever I want. (Get it?)

OK done with the 50 questions tag..but did any of u noticed the questions are less than 50???

Well, since it didn't say how many I should tag, so I'll just tag one person, who is pretty new to me......
Phantasma

Have fun..

Comments

Sarah said…
hi there. im so sorry to have only seen this today because i've just saw the message you wrote 4 months ago!!

i haven't been paying attention to my bloglog in quite a while to tell you the truth.

i'll post this as soon as i can :) please don't be mad at me!!