Where I am now

In my in-law's place. Yupe, my holiday house when my hubby is back. Well, not exactly holiday house, 'cos even if he is back sometimes, that is normally not during my holiday. I can't say it is a get-away home too, 'cos I don't feel that it is a get-away for me here. I feel more at home in my mom's place. Well.. unless we've got ourselves a real house, one that have a family in there, i.e. my family. Not including any side of the family, I mean no in-laws from both side. That would be my heaven on earth.
To my kids, this is probably their kind of get-away 'cos they just love to be here. Over here, they can sit on the floor anywhere except the kitchen and toilets. Here, they always got new toys from their grandpa. Here they always meet up with their cousin. The cute boy in the block, he got the fairest skin I've ever seen, big eyes and just sweet look. I used to call him "leng loi" (=pretty girl). *wink*
Now all 3 of them sitting quietly on the same sofa enjoying their TV show. Wanna see how they look like when camera is on them?
Well, the one on the right was taken quite some times ago.. well.. they are still the same anyway *wink*
On the right is the "leng loi", agree?
The one in the middle seems like doing
a commercial for the prune company
*grin*

Comments