My new cam

Have got a new digi cam from hubby - Panasonic DMX-FX36. Same brand with the one own by my sis which I've been using previously, just that this one is in a higher series.
DMX-FX36 has several new features, such as wide angle, intelligent auto mode and movie functions. These are several that I've discovered so far (I haven't read he user manual yet). There maybe some other new features that I haven't known of yet. Ya.. call me novice, I'm not a pro in taking photos and not so a digital person either, but have preferred digital cam than manual ones.
The only problem that I am facing now is to get it connected to this PC, which it just doesn't detect the memory card *sigh*, means I can't get my photos out to the PC and share them in my blogs.
All that I can enjoy now is just taking photos, hopefully with better effect and better result. With the Intelligent auto mode (iA), it has face, scene, motion, light and shake detection. Anyhow I don't quite see the differences and the conveniences that it provide, just not yet.
What is bothering me now is more to get it loaded and edit it so that I can share right away what I've seen, where I've been, and what I've enjoyed during my meal time.

Comments