Shopping cart

I've mentioned marketing pen on the other blog of mine - Glad To Be Here dot net. And here I'm talking about online shopping. I was also talking about blogging and here I'm doing some surfing also. I have also mentioned in previous blog that shopping cart software is pretty important for having a good online shop. It helps user to browse effectively on the online shop and also getting them back again with an effective one.

This is another one which is similar to the previous one that I've mentioned that offer a good shopping cart.

Now it got my thinking how can I have such requirement for a shopping cart, this maybe due to my love to shop for scrapbook materials online. I can't really get scrapbook material here in town, so I resort to online shops. I've been surfing and jumping from one site to the other to get the best offer online, sometimes bump into sites that doesn't really offer suggestion box even or some that doesn't provide a wish list that I can come back to. I'm surprise how did they survive their business if they don't have all those that I've just mentioned earlier.

So, to me, it would really help if they have a good ecommerce software. Try out this if you are doing online shop or preparing to have one soon.

Comments