Shopping concerns

Recently just get to know someone who is doing online business on cloth diaper and got myself dreaming again to have my own online shop one day. Another thought that came into my mind is "wow, we have so many bloggers in Sabah, and I can easily bump into one that know some of my friends!" This is really a small world, what more we are globally link with other bloggers in the world. So anytime on the road when I travel, sure I'll meet someone who blog. However, so far I haven't met one blogger from China and blogging from China since their government block a lot of bloggin sites including blogspot. That is why I can't really update my blog if I'm away to China, which will happen again end of this month and this time is for two weeks. I hope I can access blogspot in Hong Kong because I'm going to spend a week there.
Well, probably by that time I won't have time to blog even and hopefully I'm busy away shopping. Yes, what more to ask if I'm in the shopping heaven other than shopping, right?However I'll have to think about if I can do that over there when my two boys will be with me all the time. *sigh*
So, maybe I have to resort to online shopping. So if you are doing online business, do let me know and maybe also check out this shopping cart software
I've ever bumped into some online shop that doesn't really have a user friendly shopping cart. For instance I've to click several levels down in order to see the price and then to put it into my cart. Some also doesn't include wish list that I can go back again and check on those things that I found useful and can't decide then. Honestly speaking, if I were to open an online shop, I'll make sure that my shopping cart is working in tip top condition and user friendly, so I'll definitely have a good ecommerce software in my online shop.

Comments