Telemarketer

Just got a call from ACE insurance company. First time I got a male telemarketer calling, he sounds so young and sounds like he is having a flu. He was maybe trying to finished his sentences in the shortest time possible. It was funny to me.
When I rejected the offer, he even tried to persuade me.. oh well.. just not the time to have another new insurance cover yet, further more this one doesn't have a cash bonus. That is also the reason why it is cheaper.
Maybe he'll call again in another two days. Let's see.

Comments

Mr. Dark_syl said…
may i know the name of the telemarketer of ace insurance i have a friend working in that company.... I think i know a guy who always have a flu!!!
Hannie C said…
LOL, you do!? Unfortunately I forgot his name, maybe something start with "D".