What's the meaning of love?

This is the title of a video that I've just viewed, but in Indonesian - "Apa artinya cinta?"
I didn't expected much at first but seeing all those names listed and also some other films that they did, I was curious. So I managed to view the whole show with some part of forwarding viewing.
Witty I must said, with lots of twist. Because it is in Indonesian language, I had to look at the subtitles to get what they really were saying. I keep on admiring the pretty faces on screen and keep on wondering what race they are. Chinese? Mixture?
A film worth watching if you like love story with a touch of humour.
Those in the main role: Samuel Rizal (Eiffel ... I'm in love), Shandy Aulia (Eiffel ... I'm in love), Acha Septriasa (Heart)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Since you're into Indon show, you must try to catch this one movie called "Berbagi Suami". I sometimes watch Indon dramas to admire their looks too :-)
Hannie C said…
Thanks Jewelle. Actually it is part of my job. Reviewing movie.. :D