Will be away for holiday

Yup, another holiday away from home for two weeks. Will be heading off to Hong Kong and China. Some of you might be saying "Again!?" Ya.. what to do, hubby is working in China ma.. But this time, at least I can spend a week in Hong Kong. Dad will be following us this time. We are going to stay in my sis' place in Hong Kong - in her two room apartment. Umm.. haven't thought of how to settle in yet. There will be just too many of us in a house maybe. My sis got two boys and a maid, so that made them 5, then I've my dad and two boys, that will be 9 of us there. When hubby go to fetch us from the air-port, it will be 10 of us there!

How are we going to jam pack into this just over 1000 square feet of space?

Will see by then.

I'll be away and that probably means no blogging for me in blogspot. I know I definitely can't access blogspot from China as blogspot is being blocked over there. Actually I still can but without a proper title which I can do from using Google Document to post my entry. But without a title, all the pay post will not accept my entry.. :o(

Ok, I'm getting depress just by thinking about it.. anyway, I'll just have to make do without blogging, but at least I can start my sis' scrapbook as she has already received two personal shopper kit from me as a gift. The good thing is she doesn't know how to start..hehee.. so I'll have the honor to do that for her. yay!

Comments

chanelwong said…
Happy Holidays !!!!