Narnia - Prince Caspian

It was facinating and we were all being put in an imaginary world right after the train arrived. "Just like magic", as Lucy put it.
This is my first Narnia movie, have missed the 1st one and now am intented to watch it no matter what. Initially I wanted to bring my two boys with me, but knowing that they love transformer more than any other movie, I drop that idea. Don't want to end up in the toilet or outside in the pop-corn corner.
The movie is both funny and adventurous with lots of special effect and have put me into some guessing as well. I just love the little mouse who hates people saying him cute and those "You are just a mouse!" parts. Oh, not forgetting our "DLF" - Dear little friend's expression when he sees Aslan.
If my boys were there, I doubt that they understand what they said, it was hard for me to catch some of the words, maybe is my poor English, so in some part I'm glad that we have subtitles, but in some part, I wish the subtitles weren't there.
On another thing, both me and my neace think Edmund is cute. *wink*

Comments