nothing to write actually..

Goodness, this blog is getting stagenent, I haven't been posting frequently, it is getting slow, what should I do!?
Well, can't blame anyone else since I'm the one who is lazy to update the post here. I've been busy updating my scrapbook site and my (not so) personal site and have almost totally forgotten about this one. Ya.. this post will be a yagkidiyag from me.
Only over lunch and news reading that I realise I'm missing out some movies, and I really need a break, I need some good shows. I would love to watch Iron Man, Chronicals of Narnia : Prince Caspian, What happened in Vegas (not sure if I've got this right).
Once I've done that then I can give some review over here. At the mean time I was given some CDs to do on learning French and Korean, bonjouir and anyong hase yo!

Comments