Indiana Jones

Finally I watch "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" with hubby yesterday in Growball, CPS.
Well, what can I say, Harison is definitely not young anymore and through out the film, he made me think of my dad all the time and comparing him with my dad *LOL* My dad is over 70 *grin*.

I still like those part that you don't know what is coming up next and like Indy, he doesn't plan that far either. As for the special effects, there is just too many coincidence that they didn't get killed. What a luck they have!

Is it worth to see it? Ya! Definitely. There are still parts that are witty just like old time and Indy with his special smirk on his face.

But guess what, my hubby slept on the first few parts, he is just too tired maybe and Indy is not his kind of movie.

Comments