Blogspot in China

Yup, I can access blogspot here in China now. It was previously being blocked and there are lots of blogs that I can't read by itself instead I've to use my Google reader to read the updates on those blogs that I like. Meaning I need to subscribe to them to read them over using Google reader.

Now, I can log into my own blogspot and edit post right there. I'm hoping that they (the China government) will unblocked Typepad too as I've some other scrapbook blogs that I like to read who are using Typepad, like Making Memories, Prima and Ali Edward.

There are some other sites that are being blocked too, can't recall them right now. I hope they'll open up their policy more in such that they don't just block anything sharing the same domain but instead blog individual sites if they must. This involve the issue of freedom of rights I suppose, but then again they can always argue and like "Enemy of the states" put it, they are watching us!

Comments