Things I don't do

There are things that I must do and must not do in my daily life about friends.

What I must do everyday is to check for updates from my friends, over email, blogs and sometimes calls.

One thing that I don’t do is to initiate a chat with stranger with intention to make new friends. I don’t. It is somehow scary and nerve cracking for me to do that. I normally make friends through friends. So most of my friends are from school, work or church.

If you ask me if there is any pick-up line that I use, that would definitely be zero. I admire those in movies, people used certain pick-up line that really attracts the opposite sex and then develop from there. But I do wonder if anyone in real life using those lines and actually succeeding in chatting up a stranger.

Probably I can start playing Extreme Style by VO5 to learn some new lines, but will I really going to use them later? I doubt it.

The Ultimate Flirting Championship that feature in the VO5 website show the important of having victory hair which to me, I would rather stick to my own hair style at the moment than spending tons of money in altering it.

I’m not sure, maybe you all can have a go and see, who knows some of you really in need of some interesting pick-up line.


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com



Post?slot_id=

Comments