Those ad.

I feel like getting rid all the advert from my blog, especially Blogvertise, Smorty and GoogleAdSense. 'cos they are just jamming up my pages and doing nothing for me. There is no new opportunity in Smorty and Blogvertise, no people click on the advert banner. So what's the point of having them here, right?

So I'll be clearing them off. Even Nuffnang also got no respond. Wasting the time to load my page actually.

Another about me is that, I find that I seldom update this blog. I've been busy posting up in Glad2bhere and The Daily. Especially The Daily, I've been posting up and recording what I've done on my scrapbooking. As for Glad2bhere, it has become like a dairy for me. As for this blog, I'm not sure what I should categorise it under. But I do posting of SocialSpark opportunities here, so I can't possibly just let it go.

I'll just let it be, like what the Beettles sang "Mother Mary came to me, wisper word of widom, let it be.. let it be..." *grin*

Comments

I've gotten rid of all those ads on my blog ages ago. You're right when you say no one really clicks on them. In fact I've even removed any sort of animation and keep my side bar with as little things on it as possible. The things that I have there now are basically all the items I would use for myself ...
Hannie C said…
Nick, thanks for dropping by.
Ya.. am trying to figure out which to take off now..