About watching TV

You know how sometimes you love this TV show and you wanted to watch it with full concentration but there is someone else in the family who would like to join you but ask you lots of questions!?

Ya, I know, me too, I hate it! The worst is when the show is finished, this family member of mine asked, "Why? So who is the real killer?"

Okay, I'm heading out of there and gone straight to bed! >:)

I was watching CSI last night and my sister wanted to join me, she gave her full concentration about the series with the volume turn down 'cos everyone were in bed. Somehow I managed to get the whole story and maybe almost every line that they said, 'cos I still read the Malay subtitles *wink*.

oh.. I was so mean, I told her to go to bed *wuahahaha!!*

Well, anyway, I still explained to her at the end la.. what to do, my big sis you know!

Comments

Grace Tolman said…
Hi Hannie,
thanks for the comments on my CCS kit projects in my blog. As for your question about the pages in the CD mini album, I inserted it in. take care.