Coin collection

I used to collect stamps. Local, international, exchanged or bought. Anyway and any kind that I can get hold of. I've put them into stamp albums, guarding them from anyone at all. But somehow I don't have pen-pals. Then time past and I've totally forgotten about them till the day my sister came home with coins, not gold coins, but just mint coins from Bank Negara. Then it occurs to me that people do have things to collect, be it stamps, gold coins, antique furniture, paper and for those wealthy one, they'll collect gold instead. For sure gold is in a better value and more secure state as it won't rusk, it won't tear off, or even easily burn down to ashes.

I would collect gold if I have the money though its value might be different over time, but still I think it will worth it just as long as you make sure no one can steal them away. *LOL*

Comments