Infant Formula

I know.. let me just start this off with how apologetic I'm unto this site. It has been ages that I didn't write a new post here. I'm glad that Blogspot didn't just shut this site down, I'm glad that I still remember the site URL and come in here to write again.

I'm going to take about a topic that I haven't been touching for a long time ever since I've stopped breast-feeding 3 years ago when my second son turned one. I strongly believe that human breast is the best for baby especially those that under 1 year old.

I don't believe that there is any infant formula when we human started having baby, breast-milk is the only food resource and yet we've survive and in fact healthy enough to have so many more generations!

I know most of us trying to get the best for our kids especially in nutrition wise. Especially after the incident of the milk fraud case over in China, every parent would pay extra attention on the nutritional content of the milk formula that they are going to get.

I'm glad to hear that over in the US, all milk formula that are regulated by FDA contains the same nutritional level according to the report from Reuters. It also means store brand formula doesn't necessarily better than normal unbranded formula that you can get in the US.

I wish that this can be carried out all around the world with the assurance from the government or the relevant health organisation concerning those infant formula that are available on shelves.

Comments