Can I?

Why is that I get bored with my own blog? I am bored with the layout. I'm bored of myself. Ha! Can I change myself to another person, 'cos I can change the look of a blog, but can I really change myself, maybe to another person? It would be really hard, isn't it?

I mean I can imagine I'm someone else provided that I know that person really well. I can pretend that I am someone else provided others won't know who I really am. But can I really be someone else?

I don't think so. "The best I can be is me." I remember seeing this sentence and even have used that in my scrapbook.

I've actually added new things in this blog - Link Within. Hoping to add some "colors" in it, but hey, I found out that I don't have that many photos to be in the Link Within. So it turns out to be boring again. I'm back to square one.

Let's just go out and have some crazy thing, or maybe just some brave things that I should be doing and not doing. Let me see.. what is it.. hmm.. maybe have a beer or two.. hmm.. that means I can't drive after that.. bummer.. can't do.. what about getting myself a new dress. Ha! that would do. but hey, my wallet is kind of empty now.. so that can't be.. *sigh* What else can I do. Let's just change the look of this blog first.

Comments