It is a failure

Tonight my dinner was a failure. To me, it fail 'cos the suppose to be chicken rice turn out to be too salty. I've put too much chicken stoke, darn!

My angel boys doesn't mind though they do complain that the rice it too salty, so they ended up eating just the eggs and ham. Ya.. that's all I prepared for dinner, not really a good healthy working mom huh?

Anyway, this will be the last, no more salty rice and hopefully I can put in more vegetable next time.

I was planning to do some "kueh" but the supermarket line is down and I don't have much cash with me. So I've only got to get some eggs and onion. God know why I needed the onion, 'cos I didn't even use them.

Anyway, it is the start of weekend, one that we all have been looking forward to. Though it is not really different from the rest of the weekend, but at least weekend I feel more relax, so do the boys. I'm sure we are going to have a awesome weekend.

Same to you all.

Comments