bummer

I did it once and I did again without knowing that I'll be doing that again! Darn!

I've been so happy that I can get paid post from Social Sparks, so I've reserved it and thank God I got the opportunity, so I wrote away happily. But sadly the opportunity was being reserved for my old blog which no longer belongs to me. I've moved from a dot net to a dot com, but still Social Sparks allow me to have that blog under my list. Darn!

So I've been submitting my new blog to them and got approved, so I went back to reserve the same opportunity again without knowing that they are assigning it to my old blog again! 'cos that damn blog is still in my list!

Now I need to get it clear out from my list so that I can move on and start reserving the right opportunities to my new blog.

Wish me luck!

Comments