Top level position

I've just got this email from a total stranger who probably just
trying out his luck in sending out emails that hoping someone would
read it, and that someone just happened to be me. Guess what? After
that, out of curiosity, I just enrolled myself with it without knowing
for sure what will happened next.

Just who knows, right? So here, just click on this link here and find
it out your self.

After enrolling, I am looking at a network that is being built by
itself and those people joined after me jump from zero to 20 over in
just 20 minutes! This is a world wide thing, so I'm thinking, just not
to leave out anyone.

And if it is a scam, oh well, I'm not buying or paying for anything
now. And I can always opt out when it needs to be which if it is not
reasonable.

Good Luck to us all!

Comments