Season to give

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

“This is the time to give.” As my colleague said when she passed me two tickets for children party last week.

Yes, this is the season to give, especially if you can buy gifts and thraw on a Christmas party for friends and family. What more if your guests are able to bring some token home with them and you can spend some time mingle away during the party.

As usual, this is the time that the town is jam pack with people doing Christmas shopping, and some even doing wardrobe make-over for the Chinese New Year which is less than 2 months away.

Would love to be able to buy and buy without worry about the thickness of my wallet. Even better if I can shop at home or at least like Pier 1 - browse at home, make a shopping list and just get them from their store.

I would really love to have some household decoration to deck the hall, some Christmas stockings so the boys can have something to look forward to, and those wine glasses that I’m still lacking of.


For ladies, maybe toiletries is the number one in my shopping list, who doesn’t love the fragrance of a bar soap or candle? I would definitely love these as my holiday gifts.

But don’t forget the true meaning of Christmas. It is the birth of Jesus that we are celebrating, it is truely a season of giving and why not buy from Pier 1 Imports and support Toys for Tots by dropping off an unwrapped toy or making a cash donation at the register?

Another simple steps that we all can do is to like Pier 1 Imports on Facebook, ‘cos for every new fa they get, they’ll donate US$1 to Toys for Tots!

Ho Ho Ho...! Merry Christmas!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments