Time

Time flies. Christmas came and gone, and we have already ushered in the year 2011.

Now is the time to get prepared for the Lunar New Year some more. Just so fast, too fast!

I wish Chinese New Year doesn't come so early, I still want to just relax and not to think about the new year yet. New clothes for the kids, new this and that. Deco for the house, red packet money etc.

I'm just not in the mood yet.

I do love Chinese New Year. It is a time for family gathering and lots of great food, updates for long lost friends (even family). I love the atmosphere. I love all red. Yes, everything red and gold to usher in the good chi.

But I still think that I'm not ready yet. Just give me another 1 or 2 months. Let me just get more settle into the new year first. Please, Mr. Time...

Comments