My hope to you

I always wonder if my boys are behaving normally in terms of playtime and characters. They seem to always in fighting mode. One is always teasing the other and the other always scream so loud that it hurts my ears. Well.. normally Cal is the one who loves to teas or get on Mer's nerve. Pushing him, grab his toys away, bump his tricycle, telling him things that he can't take, chasing him with the bicycle etc.

I found that Mer's cousin also doing that to him, he loves it especially when he had snatch toys from Mer's bag or hand or when Mer has walked away to get something else. hmm... I wonder why..

As for Mer, he got panic very fast and straight away scream once he found out that his toys have been taken away, his responded by shouting and sometimes hitting his elder brother and also his cousin. This of course doesn't happen if he is playing by himself, he can just play for a long time without making many noises. He just occupied himself with all his toy cars and arranges them in order.

I wish two of you (Cal and Mer) would play together more, would share more and would trust each other more. I hope you compete less with each other, 'cos you always wanna get my attention at the same time, competing on who gets the milk bottle first, who finished it first, who got more toys.. etc. I hope you two would become best of friends who shares your joy and sorrow together, I hope you love each other more everyday and standby each other side.

This is my hope to you...

Comments

Agnes said…
dun be sad. kids will learn to love as they grow. I always tell my son to love his sister more. I always tell him that if you love mummy u have to love your sister too. If not i will be very sad. My son is softhearted type....he will feel sad when he saw me cry (pretending).