Things to do

I know Indiana Jones has been up almost a week now, but I still haven't have the chance to watch it yet, grrrr... so the plan is to watch it next Monday when hubby is back for a few days. It is now in my top priority list.

Another thing is to celebrate his birthday (belated) together. Other than my hubby, we got a few friends sharing birthday this month, they are Ying (2nd), Spidy (today), Avril (12th). I'm sure there are still one or two that I've missed out, but these few are those that I remember. Happy birthday to you all.

While you are here, please go to this site and click on the button "Click Here to Give - it's FREE", this button "helps fund free mammograms for women in need — low-income, inner-city and minority women whose awareness of breast cancer and opportunity for help is often limited. Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation ."

There are many other ways that we can help too, do check out their site to find out more.

Comments

Shemah said…
Hi hannie!!

I've been wanting to watch indiana jones too! Just waiting for Hubby to come back from KL! I could drag a friend but both the kids are sick.. So looks like mommy is having to forgo and wait for the DVD. :( I still think Harrison Ford is hot! LOL!
Hannie C said…
hey shemah, can't believe that someone is just like me, 2 kids and hubby not around.:D
hey, u've got lots of opps there from social parks, I wish me too.